21 November 2019

Welcome to randiloves2read

Welcome To randiloves2read


About Me



If you are interested in reading books and are looking for a blog to help you choose the ones that will be the best and most enjoyable use of your valuable time, I am here to help you.

My name is Randi Framnes. I come from Kristiansand in southern part of Norway. I am a nurse and a mother of 2 grown-up sons. I was born in northern Norway, specifically Andøy, Nordland. I now live in Kristiansand, southern Norway. When I’m not reading, I love spending time with my family or be outside in nature.

For as long as I can remember I have been a passionate reader, and have read something in every genre. In recent years I have narrowed it down to a few favorite genres that I feel are most enjoyable.

My favorite genres are: Historical Fiction, Historical Romance Fiction, Regency Romance Fiction, Crime Fiction, Murder Mystery, Cozy Mystery and last, but not least, Chick Lit.

As you are reading this maybe you are a woman of any age and walk of life interested in Historical Fiction, Crime Fiction and/or Chick Lit genre. Or maybe you are a male of any age and walk of life interested in any of the genres. If you see something you like here, I would be grateful if you follow. Anyone who are interested in books and reading I hope will like what my blog is about.

The mission of this blog is to share information about new book releases. -Sometimes slightly older once too. In addition to book reviews, I will be writing about topics related to books and reading that I feel are interesting and that I hope will be useful for you when you are choosing what to read next. I hope that by following this blog you will learn what’s new in your favorite genres and some useful facts about books and reading too.


This blog began as a hobby in late 2019. As I am so passionate about all things bookish, I was looking for a way to share and communicate what I was learning in hopes that others might benefit from it in a small way. I have some experience as a reader which I hope will be useful to you, but as a rookie book reviewer I’m sharing and communicating what I’m learning as I go along. I have been a passionate reader all my life, but my degree isn’t in literature it’s in nursing. -Just wanted you to know. Maybe that will play some part in how I write.

These are my favorite genres I am happy to review:


  • Historical Fiction/Historical Romance Fiction/Regency Romance Fiction



  • Crime Fiction/Murder Mystery/Cozy Mystery



  • Chick Lit






No comments:

Post a Comment